主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-4-27 15:32:28 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

BOSTON Matthew Tkachuk racked up at 6:05 of overtime,  and the Florida Panthers survived in the Eastern Meeting First Round with a 4 3 win against the Boston Bruins in Game 5 at TD Yard on won it with a backhand after Bruins goalkeeper Linus Ullmark transformed the puck over behind the web to Panthers forward Carter Verhaeghe,  whose pass to Tkachuk in the slot dispersed off leads the ideal of 7 collection 3 2. Video game 6 will certainly be in Florida on Friday."Super thrilled. Live to eliminate an additional day, " Tkachuk claimed." [Sergei Bobrovsky makes a [heck of a save [at the end of guideline,  otherwise our period's over,  and after that we go out and we're able to rack up rather early in overtime. Things take place quick in [the playoffs,  and now they've obtained to boil down to Florida to play one more one."Ullmark claimed,  "I tried to place myself in a placement where he can not bank it off me. Unfortunately,  it strikes my skate and finishes up in the wrong hands,  and from there it was kind of a scenario where I could not obtain back right into position,  and he takes it by and puts it in."Bobrovsky made 44 saves https://www.montrealoutletshop.com/Lane_Hutson_Jersey,  including one on a breakaway by Brad Marchand with one second continuing to be in the 3rd duration,  and Verhaeghe had three aids for Florida,  the 2nd wild card from the East."Championship,  it's the very best time to play hockey, " Bobrovsky claimed. "So,  I enjoyed tonight,  and men helped a whole lot,  so we safeguarded Anthony Duclair gave the Panthers a 1 0 lead at 8:26 of the initial duration. Verhaeghe obstructed a pass from Tyler Bertuzzi in the Bruins zone and centered the puck to Duclair after drawing Ullmark out of his tied it 1 1 with a power play goal at 2:27 of the second duration,  following his own shot via Bobrovsky's legs and tapping it Bennett offered the Panthers a 2 1 lead at 18:52 with a shot from the slot to the top handwear cover side corner."We have actually shown everything year, " Bennett stated. "Individuals were counting us out a long time ago. We're a group that's going to fight to the death,  which's in our nature,  and we revealed it once more tonight."Bergeron connected it 2 2 at 4:33 of the third,  rerouting Marchand's shot on the power play,  yet Sam Reinhart placed Florida back in advance 3 2 on the power play 41 seconds later,  completing off a focusing pass from Tkachuk at 5:14. Taylor Hall connected it 3 3 at 9:16,  picking up a loose puck in the high slot and shooting over Bobrovsky."We've been so near to removal from January on that we're rather excellent at taking a couple of punches if we have to, " Florida coach Paul Maurice claimed. "I liked our overtime. I suched as the way we approached it. So we gained from it,  and we remain to try to avoid of the charge box,  and after that obtain off the mat."NOTES: The Panthers are the third group in NHL history to win a potential elimination video game against a 60 win team,  joining the New york city Islanders Game 5,  1977 Semifinals versus the Montreal Canadiens and the original Winnipeg Jets Game 5,  1996 Conference Quarterfinals against the Detroit Red Wings. Bobrovsky made the 3rd most saves by a Panthers goalie in a potential removal game John Vanbiesbrouck,  55,  Video game 4,  1996 Stanley Mug Final; Roberto Luongo Ken Dryden Jersey,  49,  Game 6,  2016 Eastern Preliminary. Bergeron's 50th playoff goal is 3rd in Bruins background behind Cam Neely 55 and Marchand 53. Marchand 9 goals,  9 assists has actually scored at the very least one goal in each of his previous 8 home championship game dating to Game 2 of the 2021 Eastern Seminar Secondly Round. Florida won Video game 5 after tracking 3 1 in an ideal of 7 playoff collection for the initial time in its history 1 2. Boston is 21 3 when leading 3 1 in a best of 7 series. The Panthers were 0 4 in removal games that went to overtime,  most just recently in Game 6 of the 2016 preliminary versus the Islanders 2 1 loss.

Cole Caufield Jersey

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|新思園  

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 07:43 , Processed in 0.055757 second(s), 23 queries .